Background Image

Look what I saw on LinkedIn this morning...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzu_HSM, Oct 30, 2018.

1. So back when I podcasted for EC, I kept tabs on all the devs. Today, I got this notification in my feed:

This fits a longstanding tradition of nobody knowing when and how a Dev leaves our team, and Nathan would have to have been the person to update this, so I guess he's going to Runescape. Is this maybe why we're suddenly seeing motion on EC again?

Attached Files:

Elector likes this.
  2. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

wow so he going to destroy another game
  3. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Yup another game R.I.P.

4. I'd noticed he had deleted his ennsta handle on discord. Seems like he's cut and run
    LOBOTRONUS and Elector like this.
  5. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Interesting. But not surprising, somehow...gut feeling knew it long before brain, I guess.
    LOBOTRONUS and Cyberjankie like this.
  6. Moved to damage control their new game?
  7. Dunno. But consider that when Katie left she didn't announce it for a good few months or so after it had already happened...

Now look at the recent uptick in activity from @Pierrick and @jbregg. They need a new Community Manager and new Director. Its time bE re-invest in this game.
  8. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Definitely correct. The tease for the BTs was a nice icing on this cake.
    Hope the'll do some good like that for all factions.

New Chaos warband, Corsairs for Eldar, dunno what for Orks (maybe Freebootaz?).
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  9. Except Space Wolves... Poor Space Wolves... Lol.
  10. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

So im gonna poke around some and see if I can get word from Pierrick and Jbregg about what is going on. This could mean something epic for EC but we'll just have to see.