Background Image

Lascannon Aim Bot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigSur, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigSur Recruit

[Removed by mod]
  2. James Aringhe Ordinate

Screenshot and report. NVIDIA has video capturing software and Gyazo can make it into a GIF to further your cause.
  3. Rakshasa Rakshasa Recruit

I saw something questionable today in a match vs space marines. I encountered an Apothecary started to engage him at very close range. I started fire at him first with my SC and was strafing around him. He immediately snapped around and fired his Rifle. As I hit the ground his model immediately snapped to target me on the floor. I don't know if it was an aimbot but, the way that he targeted me so fast while I was strafing at close range is suspicious. Is there some way people could be hijacking the code that makes smart pistols work and applying it to other weapons?
  4. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

Please do not post names of people you suspect on the forums, as this is a breach of forum rules. You can submit a support ticket here: https://eternalcrusade.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I've been hearing rumors about something of the sort, but this game is so weird with all the latency and stuff that its nigh on impossible to know for sure. I've personally never encountered anything suspicious.
  5. Rakshasa Rakshasa Recruit

I have pretty bad latency so I encounter weird things like people shooting and hitting me while I'm strafing behind them regularly. However this instance was different. In those cases the models don't snap aim similar to a smart pistol like this guy did. It was pretty distinct. The speed at which his model snapped to target me on the ground is what raise my suspicion. Unfortunately, I don't have video or SS of the instance.
  6. Submit a ticket, give time, date and the Map. And of course, if you have it, the name.
    If you are correct, they will get their Account banned
  7. dont do namecalling

report them directly to the EC team
    just click the link in my signature or use this one:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.