Background Image

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLACE YOUR BETS!!!11!!ONE!!1

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Khaernakov, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

Alright, i couldn't resist myself so i made this thread, this is a thread that we will place bets on what items will be nerfed on the chaos arsenal, as we all are aware SOMETHING WILL be nerfed, but what will it be??

Quickly chaos legions, place your bets and if you're lucky you might get the end prize all for yourself! hahaha!

Note that you can choose multiple weapons, i put 3 slaaneshi whores, a leman russ tank turret and half a cultist on necrotic chainsword
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

abaddon's grace will finally be a MCAC skin
    0strum likes this.
  3. Plague Knife. I saw someone raging about it in a thread about LSM having very little Poison ailment weapons, I can 100% see them ignoring NCS and crying about Plague Knife because only Rambo Apoc should have Poison and a Bolter.

Also Manslayer, I've won so many fights while outnumbered with that thing's heal spikes just because everyone's first reaction is to Dbash. Teeth of Khorne maybe also because zomg ranged lyfsteel. It's fun but that loss of suppression for such a small RoF and ammo buff is too much for me.
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Necrotic chainsword, auto cannons (normal or grace) , MON or scorcers
  5. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

My bet will goes to necrotic chainsword. But I admit that the dev answer to balance being "POISON EVERYWHERRRREEEEEEEEEE !" begin to get on my nerves. Even LSM begin to have weapons using poisons.
  6. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

Why nerfing Abaddon's Grace? It's already been nerfed like 3 times.
    Necrotic chainsword should be MoN only.
  7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

LSM has had posion science apos man
    Water_Snake likes this.
  8. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Nah I know for the apothecary it's been long since it's there, but like the knife for tactical that can have poison, those kind of things.
  9. Necrotic SHOULD be a MoN only item. You don't see Manslayer running around usable by other marks heh.

I doubt they'll actually nerf it though, just make it mark required.

I could see them messing with AC accuracy/spread again(not that it necessarily needs it, but I can see it happening).
    thantrus and 0strum like this.
  10. I don't think weapons should be mark locked, just gain better effects if you're using a complementary mark.