Background Image

Janky aimbots?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrazewoundZeroLow, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Good evening.

So, a new thing with LSM guilds is to jank quickly back and forth while keeping the trigger squeezed. You're down in 2 to 3 hits.

I can't simulate this in the garrison, so I'm wondering if it's another exploit or aimbot code from Reddit?

I have pictures, but I don't want to report anyone before I'm 110% sure of what it going on (not that it would do much good, anyway).

Thank you for your time.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

what ?
    you mean adad strafing ?
    also keep in mind headshots down you in 3 or 4 headshots.
    you might be seeing decant players playing.
    GrazewoundZeroLow and Krayt like this.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

4. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Nothing nefarious is going on here at all Brother. Trust me. Like Catnium said its just strafing combined with very good aim. Head shots are key to the best time to kill and if you can avoid receiving critical head shots whilst strafing then you win that fight.

Also always raise a ticket if you really suspect someone of exploits. Cause accusing someone here can be seen as harassment. Plus everybody will just make fun of you if you falsely accuse a skilled player of exploiting ;)
  5. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Kryat killed me too much, clearly hackerman 4000.

But yeah I don't think we've had some proclaiming stuff like that in a while now.
  6. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

*cries in blop*
    Atsidas and CuCulainn like this.
  7. This game is so friggin laggy and janky, i bet you couldn't even tell an aimbot from a good player apart unless said player had 500 Kills and 180° headshots you while you sneak behind him as a striking scorpion.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Naga's...

[​IMG]

Naga's everywhere.

Sliding left and right.

Pew pew.
  9. Well, I guess I got an answer...

More time in the garrison for me. xD