Background Image

I've been asked to suggest a simple Chaos cosmetic...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChaosLordMaximoXII, May 12, 2018.

?

Should this helmet be the next to be added in game for Chaos?

1. Yes. It is long overdue. For Chaos!

2. I want to kill heretics who wear that helmet! Give it to them!

3. Well... why not?

4. No. I don't want this in game.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello there, Lord MaximoXII here, leader of the League of Chaos

In the latest meeting of the Joint Guilds Council we guilds leaders were asked to think about some simple cosmetics which could be easily added in game very quickly, and so...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure a lot of people have been expecting THIS chaos helmet for a looooong time, and to be honest it's incredible it was not used as the default Chaos helmet option:

20180513010832_1.jpg

This helmet is probably the first one people think about when they are asked about Chaos, and it was used for every single chaos space marine in Dawn of War and its expansions.

And conveniently, this helmet would indeed be extremely easy to put in game, in fact we already have a helmet called ''Black Legion helmet'' I believe, which is basically the same but with black and red horns.
    A version of it could be made available for all legions and have its horns changed with a final result like this:

20180513004311_1 - Copia - Copia.jpg

Also I'd add you should not get rid of that nice arrow in the middle of the helmet!
    (I'm saying this because we already have a version of this helmet available for all legions, called ''Red Horns helmet'' I think, which does not have the arrow, and to be honest it's just not the same without it...)

In short this is a great opportunity. Adding such a popular helmet with so little effort!

I believe this cosmetic could and should be right in the next patch to add a bit more stuff so that people are happier

Thank you for the time you took to read this :)
    Lord MaximoXII
  2. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

it boggles my mind how they made up some of the worst looking helmet designs when there's swaths of readily made material already existing, like any of the actual chaos helms
  3. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I'd prefer more Batwings.

Bitches love Batwings.png

But sure, whatever.
  4. Grimgoree Rambles Preacher

5. johnson71 Recruit

I agreed with lord maximo for me i think helmet scale like that will be cool to if is to hard just paint normal one to skin scale.

[​IMG]
  6. johnson71 Recruit

i mean alpha legion have scale shoulder torso chest and leg scale..why not one helmet like him or normal one paint in scale texture
  7. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Corrupted Horns helmet is still #1 for me ;p
  8. Zaxie Zaxie Arkhona Vanguard

Something easy enough to do it seems. Could even be a quick little workshop project to be implemented
  9. Good idea, some more legion specific stuff would be nice too, but lets start form something more simple like this.
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

"just make this,its simple" with no dev team nothing is simple.With no ability to do it ourselfs nothing is simple.
    Vaanes likes this.