Background Image

Isn't It Unfair That Big Shoota Works Like Heavy Bolter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well with Shootas they can instantly aim in but with Big Shoota there is a big delay like a Heavy Bolter which Combi-Bolters, Storm Bolters and Twin-linked Shuriken Catapults don't.(Btw it says Tracey Shoota but I'm sure it was saying Big Shoota dunno)
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Wow
    Atsidas likes this.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

wut you've been surprised that I put something logical, BITCH? ☻
  4. Wow
    LOBOTRONUS and Atsidas like this.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Wow what, BITCH?!
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No its not logical
    The bigshootq is the best rifle in game , it has high as fuck dps and does supression while being used by the tankiest tactical class , you can even bypass the timer on shooting by aiming down sights

The wow wasnt at your "logic" but more at your ignorance like we can see in every thread/post that you make
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

It is it is. How would it be the best rifle in game? It is fucking logical. It's just a fucking question and what you did say should be the answer. Well Eldars' Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult has highest as fuck RPM and half the damage Bolter has. And the multiplication of the damage of both rifles are 17.640 for Big Shoota and 17.400 for Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult. I don't know what does that mean but with so little difference isn't it suck that it behave like a fucking Heavy Bolter? Big Shoota has 29 damage while Heavy Bolter has fucking 38 damage with same "600" RPM. Hmm, other rifles do not have suppression, eh? Bypass the timer on shooting by aiming down sights? wut?

It should be at my "logic" since you think I don't put logical things. ☻ More at my ignorance? wtf are you talking about bwahahahahahahaha such game tells you everything about. I know enuff about this game. And yeah I forgot about stats since I had a break and I didn't play with Big Shoota so much because of fucking it's behave like Heavy Bolter. You see no ignorance in any thread/post that I make. It's your own ignorance, and stupidity. Tell me on which thread/post that I make you see my ignorance, BITCH!

Yeah doesn't know about something what you didn't even bothered with because no one even play with that uses what you don't bothered with, about why something suggested in Tyranid mode which isn't even played by the people anymore, about a detail which would you don't even realize because of focus problem or the lack of memory caused by having a break, about something you don't even remember due to having a break, about some fashion things that you didn't even there when they've released, about the fucking lore which requires to having a good English and read a lot and about some term you even heard it first time here is totally my ignorance about the game, you're right. Seriously you're the one that comes up with exaggerating shits just to justify that I'm just a scrub and ignorant but you do not realize you make yourself stupid when you come up with this shit you mongol. lawl.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You dont know what supression is , you dont know what ads is , you dont know what eHP is , you dont know how pen/toughness works ect ect ect ...
    Ignorant , you know nothing about the game sry
    MortarionNaRabote and Atsidas like this.
  9. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Is it odd that i read everything he says as if it was some anime character on fast-forward?
    Catnium, Atsidas and Krayt like this.
  10. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

You are an idiot which can't even comprehend the meaning of a sentence and comes to fake conclusion. I didn't say anything that mean I don't know suppression. You just like to manipulate anything I say. I just said if other rifles do not have suppression or not. Because when I play, I play and forget anything I know about the game. So that basically means I wasn't sure if the other weapons than heavy ones had suppression or not. Of course I do know what suppression is and just because you don't know the word or term doesn't mean you don't know what itself is. Because you can fucking see your screen crazily shakes when get shot. Wtf ADS is you mongol? Where I asked what ADS is, I don't even remember that. lmao. eHP is fucking thing I've heard first time here. I'm not an EC forum nerd with over 3.5k posts so that is normal that I don't know those terms. I just have 300 posts and I never search into the terms, I don't bother, I just play and I know how the game works. Knowing game and terms is two different things, scrub. Yes, I know how pen/toughness works you fucking mongol. That is your false conclusion again. lmao. Yeah, I don't know the exact formula but I know penetrate counters toughness so same pen full damage you get. If I didn't I wouldn't say that you could tank some weapons. Yeah I have just ignored about actual penetration value I was just listed the weapons that come with penetration and I also stated that. That is something you are talking out of your ass. And it's hilarious. lmao. While you think I am ignorant about the game you are the one who's stupid. lawl.
    Stupid, you can't understand anything correctly, sorry. And yes, I know everything about the game, just not terms. And doesn't know something and asking questions is okay, kiddo. That is what forums is. Knowing game doesn't matter. What matters is how you play. Because knowing the game better like knowing the whole terms won't grant you skill, the absolute way of getting enjoy from a game which is point of playing a game is just score better or at least doing something enough that satisfies you. I saw many pros who can play the game so good but suck on the knowledge enough to get demolished by me on arguings. Good luck with knowing the game while suck on playing, scrub. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Just because I don't know something that you know doesn't give you an excuse to be an asshole to me. Let's talking about Devil May Cry, let's talking about Dark Souls mechanics then I will laugh at your face out of your ignorance. You were some day that ignorant too(even more because I'm not an ignorant. I know how the game works enough, terms are different, it's nerd's thing). But now you are being smartass by calling me an ignorant? So be it, it doesn't change how stupid you are bwahahahahahahahahaha. If I was just started new yeah I would accept I was an ignorant I don't hesitate accept facts but sorry, I can't accept something that comes out of your ass. I knew your personality though that one annoying asshole who picking on others. I had seen some people like you that is the reason why I never liked you since our first dialogue. I demolished you. Now GTFO!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.