Background Image

Is there a way to get the Phobos Bolter?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Lethorn, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Lethorn New Member

Hey fellow brethren,

well there is not much to say, the title says it all... I heard about that the venerable weapons will be removed or something like that and that they will be exclusive to those players, who have bought the game prior to the f2p version release date. Do they only mean those old rusty weapons? Or do we get all the rogue trader stuff?
    Sadly, I missed the opportunity to purchase one and I would REALLY like to have it. Is there any hope to get it somehow?

Holy Emperor, please! :eek:
  2. Phobos and Umbra Ferrox Bolters were limited edition RTC weapons that haven't been available for some time and there's no plan for them to be made available. The only chance is on the occasions that the devs to a Relic Pack giveaway, usually during streams, but no, there's almost no chance you'll be able to get it. Only 500 were made available to Founders.
  3. GitGud Recruit

it really annoys me they made the phobos limited in the way that they did.

i quit originally because the game was unplayable, and in between then and now the phobos was sold.

kind of another screw to me.
  4. KHETTI Active Member

Does it annoy the Emperors lapdogs that a Nightlord has one of your precious Phobos Bolters!.
  5. Valrak Valrak Well-Known Member

You may have it but cannot use it ;)
    Kalenath and DAG42 like this.
  6. KHETTI Active Member

Why would i, when i have the Umbra Ferrox, it has a chainblade attachment :p
  7. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Menial

really sad that I will never able to get that bolter
  8. Valrak Valrak Well-Known Member

Pitty you'r always face down in the dirt to use when I'm around ;)
    Kalenath likes this.
  9. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

hey atleast the phobos is in game UNLIKE THE WYRMFANG SPEAR THAT I PAID FOR.
  10. Farseer Caerys Caerys Arkhona Vanguard

Give it time, at least the weapon is being worked on, UNLIKE MY ENTIRE FACTION!