Background Image

is it worth coming back

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Dorfus, May 15, 2017.

1. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

hey so uh hi after a few months I decided to come back because I guess I wanted to play EC again and because my mouse has stopped lagging horribly so I can play without looking like a spastic elf now

uhhh is it worth coming back? did they buff eldar or did they just nerf them more into the ground? iirc I think I left after the general EHP reduction patch so I don't know but from the looks of it it seems like we just got nerfed even more lol

also where are the terminator-class elites at? they said they'd release them in JANUARY and it's nearly JUNE and we haven't got a sneak peek of them... wtf?
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

• Tempest Launcher can now brace
    • They buffed starswarm by making it charge faster... and they nerfed it's damage...
    • They are planning to nerf grav tanks soon which I guess also classes as a nerf
    • They gave LSM a grenade that is basically an aoe that applies jinx that last for about 20 seconds and is auto refreshed at ammo boxes avaible on all tacticals (yeah not Apothecary)
    • Scopes can be toggled on or off mid game and Eldar have one now
    • They released some new Eldar unique guns (All factions got some), a Fusion gun with 2 times longer burn and a burst fire starswarm reaper launcher

Heavy elites seem to have been put on hold and they are releasing normal elites instead, Eldar had the ranger scrapped probably for good now and they are giving us Autarch now.
    [​IMG]
    Looks meh honestly

Come back if you want but right now is an LSM campaign, this means most Eldar games will be like 8 vs 15 since LSM has like 70 or 80% of the playerbase right now, that will last for another 7 days.
    Dragonkindred and Gravewalker like this.
  3. You will not be happy in 7vs17 games. During LSM campaing. Beeing stomped and read comments like "gg faggots" " fuck you eldar op"
    Also EHP reductions made eldar too squishy. We get nothing for exchange and promised that we pay it for speed and small hitbox bullshit.
    Current eldar state is grim. And will be worse with less players of our faction.
  4. Velenor Subordinate

I wouldnt bother yet. Keep an eye on the game and see what balance changes come.

Alternatively play with a guild.
  5. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

definitely not worth coming back! planning on quitting as well. barely play solo as eldar. it would have to be always with a clan. its almost not viable paying solo as eldar.
    Faeruin likes this.
  6. ambersand91 Recruit

Play eldar
    Never not piloting
    Run over friendly and enemy veterans for lols
    It matters not from whence the salt flows; all that matters is that it flows.
    Vaanes likes this.
  7. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

yea I just played a match and not only did I go with a team of mindless noobs, but my banshee gets assfucked once I look at a bolter for 1 sec so yea maybe I'll play matches until I win so that I can get this frustration out of me and then leave lol
  8. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

I think it is, but I never left so take that for what you will.
  9. Velenor Subordinate

banshees are in a particularly bad spot atm
  10. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

For me I always take warlock over banshee when I play. The ability to do similar damage and keep your team up is too good of a chance to pass up. Or debuff, whatever u want.
    Utherix likes this.