Background Image

Inspired by the glittery eldar

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by The-Forge-Dragon, May 18, 2017.

1. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Faeruin likes this.
  2. 1) Stalker rework. No raw damage to body, but high headshot multiplier. A git gud weapon, please.
    2) Apo bolter - if not remove then increase its LP cost to maul's one (400), no mods and no Bolter mastery affected. Seems fair? Still cant provide a ranged combat but not as effective as tactical.
    3) Servo is tankier than nurgle marine.
    Fangz likes this.
  3. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

Apothecary:
    • Medicae Grenade limited to 10 charges before having to resupply.
    • Healing beacons have to be picked up in order to, after a short cooldown after picking it up, be redeployed. Apothecaries will have to run over to the deployed beacon otherwise have to resupply to deploy another. When a beacon is destroyed an apothecary wont be able to deploy another unless resupplied.
    • Apothecaries that have bolters have their maximum ammo reduced by 1 or 2 magazines.
    Whaddaya guys think :SMGentle:
    Anthrillien and Faeruin like this.
  4. Slough Monster Slough_Monster Arkhona Vanguard

I am not sure how I feel about Healing Beacons picking people up. Sometimes it feels as though it is impossible to remove LSM from a point.

Servo Skull could use a bit less health.
  5. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

People are already crying over apoth's "apparent and complete uselessness" at keeping teammates up while assaulting a point vs sorcs and warlocks (no im not ****ing you). And depending on how "picking it up" is implemented could make it a great idea or it could end up gimping those who already dont put the nade in the right place.

Love having to pick up the nade idea to redeploy it quickly (even with lets say a 5 sec cd). But making an apoth either redeploy or resupply to get another seems a bit harsh.
    Tior likes this.
  6. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

• Healing beacons have to be picked up in order to, after a short cooldown after picking it up, be redeployed. Apothecaries will have to run over to the deployed beacon otherwise have to resupply to deploy another. When a beacon is destroyed an apothecary wont be able to deploy another unless resupplied.

I was thinking that it would prevent "immortal bunkers" if the attackers manage to destroy the beacon, giving a window of opportunity for attackers to take advantage of. It would also emphasize the importance of supplies and logistics to the LSM, they dont have Chaos deities and spells to rely on. Devs could add a beacon bundle to the advancement tree which would allow apothecaries to carry a backup beacon and/or buff the abiding beacon durability.
  7. So ,i will do as @Silfarion
    So @Faeruin you aren't wellcome here, your hatred of LSM is written in hundreds of post.
    Please leave this ground empty of your salt and contempt.
  8. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

• Apothecaries that have bolters have their maximum ammo reduced by 1 or 2 magazines. EG:
      • Equipping a beacon or medicae grenade decreases ammo of equipped bolters by 1 magazine.
      • Equipping a normal Narthecium vial decreases ammo of equipped bolters by 1 magazine.
      • Equipping an upgraded narthecium vial decreases ammo of equipped bolters by 2 magazines.
  9. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

I'd ammend that since you can't remove the vial.
  10. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

Yep, that means always having at least -1 mag.