Background Image

Info on deployment page (Suggestion)

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Rackham, May 17, 2017.

?

In your opinion would this suggestion be helpful?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Amadeus Rackham New Member

Would it be possible to add some match info on the deployment page when you enter a match? I tend to Alt-Tab when I am in queue and just some basic info like if I am attacking or defending and who my team is fighting against would make things much less frustrating during the match. I'm sure there is more info that would be helpful that I am forgetting so feel free to remind me in the post comments.

TL;DR Add the info below onto the deployment screen:
    -Map Name
    -Map Type
    -Attacking/Defending
    -Opposing Faction
    Talron and Tior like this.
  2. MrMcJigg MrMcJigg Curator

Do you mean the page where we decided which loadouts to bring?

Yes, I agree this information would be nice. Defending Hold the Line and Attacking Hold the Line is very different.

Likewise, when choosing loadout, I wouldn't mind seeing how many there are of each class already. I don't really need to be the 7th Swooping Hawk if there's only 2 Dire Avengers. While you can look at the scoreboard for that, it takes longer than it needs to and only helps if you know the class iconography (mostly Orks and Eldar have issues with that).
    Rackham likes this.
  3. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Give us the ability to swap loadouts without dying.
  4. Would be nice, i always have to ask my clanmates if we are defending or attacking so i can swap loadouts as i tend to alt tab.
  5. Amadeus Rackham New Member

Yep, That's the one
  6. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

He means the before match loadout screen where you pick your 6? loadouts at the start of the match,Defo agree we should be able to change from our selected ones during a match from boxes with a cooldown though.
    Rackham likes this.