Background Image

I'm (Finally) Taking a Holiday!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

Hey Crusaders,

Just a heads up I'm taking holidays from July 31 - Aug 21.

You can contact @Moderatinator while I'm gone with any forum requests, otherwise please contact Customer Support for everything else.

Cheers :CSMWord:
  2. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Twitch will be?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Will the twitch this week still be happening and do you plan to do anything on it?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

They stated in the last twitch that they will be swapping to a monthly format. So the next twitch will be in roughly 3 weeks.
  5. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

We announced in last week's show we're switching to monthly Twitch shows now. Can't confirm if we'll do a show the week I get back or not right now!
  6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

There had better be something worth seeing on those twitches. That means you have an entire month to come up with SOMETHING. No more, "Charts and numbers" twitches and certainly no Twitches with absolutely nothing.
    isthisajojoreference likes this.
  7. @Oveur said the same thing. They haven't been happy with the 'content' of weekly Twitches, and would rather come to us with a show of projects that have gotten some work done instead of a bunch of thumb-twiddling (fun as that might otherwise be.)

@KatieFleming - On the social media and Community front, are we in total blackout during this time or will things still be rolling out, announced, Twitter/Facebook posts made, etc. Is that all in @Moderatinator's lap?
    Oveur and Caentyr like this.
  8. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Don't worry guys, as Katie Flemings self appointed and unofficial replacement I will do my best to both entertain and inform the community as to the development of Eternal Crusade. Thanks to my technological know-how and superior sense to install miniature cameras in the bathrooms of their new found address, I'll have you all up to date in no time as soon as I figure out how Twitter works.

As for now I'll leave you with the knowledge that contrary to popular belief, games developers don't only consume Chinese takeaway food but also frequently ingest other takeaways foods like Pizza and stuff. Isn't learning fun?

Don't forget to check out our Weekly Forum Q&A where we'll be discussing what the best weapon to bring to a bar room brawl at Bugman's is, where the hel that Tactical Dreadnought Armour wearing fire support is and why Noah Ward is calendar girl of the month.

See you then.

Regards.

THQ Sega Focus int- The Unofficial Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade Community Team Comprising Of One Member With No Relation To the Development Of The Game Whatsoever But Watched A Halo ViDoc once.
    Overseer, Oveur, Zarbustibal and 5 others like this.
  9. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

I wouldn't say total blackout, Nathan will handle any social/Steam posts. @Moderatinator is one of our Customer Support agents so he'll help with forum issues/tickets. He also likes pizza. Keep him fed for me.

Go wild, brother
    Talron likes this.
  10. Covi Doomness1000 Recruit

Oveur and KatieFleming like this.