Background Image

Ideas for Developers for next patch please read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donrocco, Aug 14, 2019.

?

do you guys like these ideas ???

Poll closed Aug 28, 2019.
  1. Yes, i do like them and am looking forward to there implimentation and give ETC a bunch of money .

100.0%
  2. no, please keep your silly ideas to your self.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Donrocco Donrocco Recruit

any time line on the new patch developers ??? you guys had a huge jump in players with just offering a different campaign Dynamic and offering unique Pauldrons…

just a idea show case a new class or vehicle, additional hero class is always a grand slam. here is a great idea do a similar campaign like the one you just did and offer minority team the new vehicle , class or hero.

for example space marines are in the minority and Primarch Robuet gilliman has sent them Dreadnaughts (hero/ vehicle 1 time pull) , 2 seater bikes or tech marines....or a scout (stealth) class.... as help during there hour of need on the planet to hold off the xenos and chaos!

its a great way to introduce new additions ties in with the story of the campaigns and offer of course a skin as a Trophy

you guys did great with just offereing trophie skins i think you guys got peak number of like 250 players during the day .... imagine if you offer trully unique items.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. MEGANOB MADNESS TheMadnesss Arkhona Vanguard

I wish i still have the optimism to see dreadnaughts in this game, but i would like to tell you buddy that was a promise from a loooooooong time ago, along with Bikes, Buggies, the Eldar sniper class (the name escapes me sorry pointy earz), the kombi rokkit launcha, the melee weapon for the Ork Dok that would be a kill saw on his hand or a mechanical hand with needles for fingers, the fact that some VERY fancy doo-dads and weapons (for example The Golden Fixa, or that spiked mace for chaos) were limited quantity items given to players who purchases them early in the games development, and the BIGGEST TWO PROMISES OF ALL!
    OPEN WORLD
    AND TERMINATORS (along with wraiths and meganobs)
    JojoKasei and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Good ol' times.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Lmao they can hardly implement new skins without breaking the game
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

That's what you get when people who were never supposed to implement anything by themselves are the ones left in charge of doing everything. And for that, the results ain't bad.
  6. True true.... I still want a profile picture on here though