Background Image

Ideally How Would You Like Your Orks (specifically) To Look?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Nazgrub, Aug 31, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If I could copy these designs in-game I'd be an extremely happy man-thing.
    GorGrinDakka and BikerTroll like this.
  2. Either a big mek, or meganob with a big shoota... bad moon of course
    GorGrinDakka likes this.
  3. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

A disgustingly rich flash git, with all sorts of ammunition belts and pouches, talismans, and spiky bits all over him. And with a gun that sounds as if you had turned a medium-sized artillery piece into overload mode.
    Wolffe and Sathorael like this.
  4. renato8881 renato8881 Active Member

I don't understand da first picture. Why? I want da orkz lookz like my profil picture or da games workshop ork modelz or da blood and thunder comic orkz.
  5. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

I think the first picture is an "orky" parody of Cloud Strife, the main protagonist of Final Fantasy 7 and the animated movie Advent Children. He also rides a bike while fumbling about with an oversized sword, but he's far to emo to be even remotely considered orky.
  6. It isn't a parody of anything, and the chainsword is only slightly larger than the norm.
  7. renato8881 renato8881 Active Member

Oooh, sorry boyz! Iz just misunderstandin'.
    GorGrinDakka likes this.

8. It does look like a pretty Orky cloud strife. Though cloud's right handed, so that throws things off. Nonetheless, I want the ability to be freebootaz, at least cosmetically.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. renato8881 renato8881 Active Member

Who create da first one? I like da style!
  10. Goggles. Be on warbikes and such alot. Probably a bandanna or something over the mouth bit like a burna boy. Some shoulder guards but not much else in body armor. Ammo belts draped over the body and a variety of looted gear like knives and pistols hanging from the belt.
    GorGrinDakka likes this.