Background Image

Idea to resurrect PvE somewhat

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Data8671, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Maybe after 5-10 minutes of queuing and not enough players to start PvP, it should start a PvE match instead?
  2. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

1 siege map 20 - 30 players 250 tickets

3 stages

1. front gate def for 5 mins(or being swarmed)

2. inner fort battle 5 mins ( same as stage one)

3. last stage "the last stand" a massive def inside building ( like ronan or other siege battle) they can even make it a campaign event (survive, learn team work, have fun with friends and train to kill a freaking moving target)

they can even add tech marines ( mines, auto turrets and even call fire support)

maxresdefault (1).jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
  3. Hermano Alnajo Garoe Steam Early Access

Let us decide witch map we want to play, let us create a "host" or join a match...
  4. Let us use Vets
    Dark-Knight and 0strum like this.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Buff lifesteal so I can solo it without having to play MoK chain axe class.

And I mean massively buff because 40% like ghost choppa is still shit.

Make these new life steal weapons pve only for all I care.. I just wanna solo some nids and turn my brain off sometimes..

Actually that's a good idea.. pve items..
  6. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

A year back or so, the idea with PvE visual items came up. Never happened.
    Dark-Knight and Naraku like this.
  7. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

I'll poke Pierrick and see what he can do =D
    JojoKasei and Data8671 like this.
  8. PVE Vets please!!!
    Data8671 and Talron like this.
  9. Cross play between races, and giving us more time/tools to do solo lairs can fix it
  10. Naraku Naraku Steam Early Access

Honestly, I like the idea of being able to use Vets, as this is a Last Stand type mission. I doubt these individuals would just be any ordinary beings from a logical perspective, and from a gameplay perspective, it would give more purpose to Vets. Not saying Vets are weak or anything, but they do only have limited use, and so, in PvE I think it would be perfect. You'd be able to deck yourselves out completely, and get the feeling that you're a bada- well, you know what I mean. The fan in me is tingling just at the thought!

Also last, but definitely not least, I don't believe it would cause any real imbalance, and what 'advantages' you have over the other players wouldn't be felt in a negative light, since they're your companions, rather then your enemies. If anything, it might encourage them to play more to get all of the stuff their friend has to do better.