Background Image

I post, therefore I am...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jaxwen, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Jaxwen Recruit

Great game. Fantastic gamers. Am having fun even though faction balance is flawed beyond belief. Facing foes with 1 shot weapons as LSM? Facing foes who can literally fly when no other faction can? Facing a foe that gets their waaaggh on as an advantage. Aight, just balance it out. If I wanted easy mode I'd play eldar. Its a cool faction. If I wanted pure fun stomping, Id have gone Ork and played more casual/laid back. Chaos sorcerers are hella cool and I put some money on the table for the developers.

Who am I? Let me introduce myself as an IRL US Marine who knows what it means to fight on a battlefield and chose the LSM to represent fighting for the least bad, bad guy. Underdog faction it is.

Peace and chicken grease! (Cuz it rhymes. That's why.)
    Elector and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  3. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

MORE UMIEZ FER LOOTIN'! So you sez you'z a Marine aye? I'z hopin' you can get yer boyz ta do some proppa takktiks an' give us a good scrap. Been getting borin' knockin' around yer ladz wut don't wanna fight right. Lookin' forward ta puttin' yer flash helmet on me pointy stikk!
  4. Gavir Gavir Steam Early Access

And I'll be there to patch you up. Call me Doc.
  5. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Welcome to the game brother! hope we meet on the fields of glory.
  6. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

Please do bestow thine knowledge in the art of war. Our battle brothers are.....in deep need.....