Background Image

I did it...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KroozaNob, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Finally I managed to do it...

I have successfully been acknowledged by @Valrak during a match!!!

...aknowledged to be the worst player in EC history, that is...

Alright, it was fun while it lasted, I will be on my way out with a shotgun pointed to the mouth...
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

I presume you'll LSM then?
    Don't bother, you'll likely miss and hit another LSM instead :OrkGoff:
    Data8671, Vaanes and KroozaNob like this.
  3. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

I gave him health pack once,
    He didn't care.
    ok
  4. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Who's Valrak?
    DaHatebringa and Jimmy_Neutron like this.
  5. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I’ve never played with calfskin before.

Sorry, I typed valrak but it auto corectted to calfskin. Interesting.

Anyway, never played with him on a team, but i executed him 2 or three times on maggot defending as CSM. He’s a sneaky git, hiding with that plasma cannon in places no one ever looks. He was actually steaming live when I executed him, I didn’t even know until I watched his matches later on YouTube.

But he’s deadly with the plasma.
  6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

There are three things you need to know about Valrak
    1. He's a VII legion fanboi who wants his daddy Rogal Dorn to give him an imperial fisting.

2. His Youtube content was interesting at first, but now it's divulged into him discussing about the latest "Which primarch is coming next?" bait GW purposely puts in there so neckbeards can take it. (The truth is that it's quite unlikely that ANY primarchs will be coming back as GW wants the ultramarines to be special.........again.)

3. He has no problem using the latest LSM (and on occation CSM) meta. This usually involves lots and lots of plasma spam. So prepare thy anus.
    Firskon likes this.
  7. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

I still don't really know who he is, but I've beaten up Plasma trick-shotters before and now I kind of want to punch him from behind with a Power Fist charge attack.
  8. teabagged Valrak a lot, with pleasure
    Firskon and KroozaNob like this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

He's that yellow guy who uses that plasma aoe so he can hit while missing.
  10. He also enjoys emptying entire mags into dead bodies, especially if you wind him up enough as one of our members found out during the GvG... all we did was laugh at the video. However, if we know hes on the field of battle, you can almost bet that we'll have someone hunting him down, whether its a sniper hawk or a DR with a Reaper Launcher from afar.
    Arafael, DrDooManiC and KroozaNob like this.