Background Image

I am Xenrath, Leader of the Bastards. Heed my words.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xenrath, Dec 19, 2016.

?

How glorious would your skull look on the Skull Throne?

1. Abysmal

2. Terrible

3. Acceptable

4. Amazing

5. Bloody Glorious

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Xenrath Xenrath Arkhona Vanguard

so, hi there. I'm Xenrath. Decided to start posting on the official forum. Am Founder, Am active player, am Guild leader for The Bastards of Bastion, A group dedicated to lots of murder and winning (duh). you'll usually see me on the Chaos Faction, but I (and by default, my guild) play all factions regularly. So come play, let's go Kill some stuff.

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!
  2. Welcome brother, I'm afraid my skull wouldn't look too good on the Skull Throne, as the Blood God isn't a big fan of Sorcerers, but I wish you luck in your Arkhona harvests.
    Xenrath likes this.
  3. Haldur Haldur Curator

Welcome to the game and the community!

Sorry, but you ain't going to take my skull that easy. ;-)
  4. Xenrath Xenrath Arkhona Vanguard

Ok, hurry up and take mine, I got a nice spot picked out.
    Haldur likes this.
  5. Haldur Haldur Curator

Now that's the spirit. Thanks for the offer, but I fear if I take it, I might get trouble. :D
  6. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome my brother.
    Strike without mercy the hated lap dogs of the false emperor, may Khorne bless you
  7. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

AHOY DERE SPIKEY BOY! GOOD TA HAVE ANUDDA BODY TA LOOT, CUZ YA CAN'T HAVE TOO MANY UV DOZE! SO YA WANT ME SKULL, AYE? COME AN' GET IT!
  8. try to take my skull! I dare you !
  9. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

I did, a lot of time, sorry I do don't keep count of how many colored locusts I've killed..
    We beat you heretics all the time, and all the time you continue to swarm, just to be killed again, and again... and again.. and again :D