Background Image

i am so disappointed because of possessed marine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by omarx, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

so we saw in last twitch possessed marine and hes real ugly compare to the one in the art , here is the one in the art [​IMG]
    thats how should look , with claw and purple bowels and big open mouth , and he also his ability should be breath demonic flame if you guys saw possesed marine in DOW soulstorm you will know what i mean , but the new one don't have any off hand weapon and just normal power first with old armor gear that already in the game , ive been waiting possesed marine since they show EC for the first time in website store and guess what ? that new bad possesed that shows last stream cost 25k RTC ( THATS A JOKE )
  2. Brother Harkus Harkus Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah, the head and backpack especially disappointed me a great deal. They just recycled existing RTC cosmetics and gave him a powerfist.

If we're gonna pay 25k RTC AT LEAST give us some noticeably unique cosmetics if not gameplay. I get that the legs/part of the torso is new, but for the price and the fact you only get 1 life per match it seems like a massive ripoff.

@NoahWard any plans to improve the possessed at least cosmetically? The claw, head and backpack are really cool and unique, and those items alone being exclusive to the elite could justify the cost a lot better.

I can see what you were trying to do with the teeth in the vox grill, but they're far too tiny and darkly colored to be noticeable. If they were a lot bigger and were more blended with the shell of the helmet (like in the store art) they'd look hundred times better.
    mikk34, Nickeus, Sily and 6 others like this.
  3. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Be glad they didn't postpone it and give you a Chaos Lord instead. At least they made a Possessed Marine...
    Sily likes this.
  4. Intercept Inter Prefectus

what will be the Eldars equivalent ? dont remember it from the old Website... :(
  5. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

Autarch
  6. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Was gonna be a Ranger. But they postponed him (canceled?) and replaced him with an Autarch.

An Autarch is pretty much the equivalent of a Chaos Lord or Force Commander, they were our Warlord...
    mikk34, Brother_Nemiel and Sily like this.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

aren't you lot getting a striking scorpion exarch or something i heard ?!?!?!

i'm confused now..

And about the Possessed.. .. i was kinda hoping he'd have special Possessed melee attacks or something. Not like... the most useless Melee weapon in the game...
    For this to be remotely viable he needs to have a base stability bonus of huge proportions to avoid getting stunlocked in any kind of melee combat. or have huge terminator like survivability. or something along those lines, otherwise he's just gonna get roflstomped if you ask me.

And than also not getting the traitor assault upgrade like orks got is yet another spit in the face tbh.
    duffmek and omarx like this.
  8. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Nope, Autarch.

Which confuses me, as they were our Warlord.

So when Warlords come, what will they do with us?
  9. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

sorry but i am not hobo like you :D , if i will choose something i will choose high quality things not a trash
  10. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

or breath demonic flame like in DOW soul storm if you remember snake head guys , sadly there is no flame thrower mechanic yet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.