Background Image

I am Kuraz, I am looking for other Khorne Worshippers.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Azoth, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Busted Knuckles Azoth Steam Early Access

I've applied to a couple guilds almost a week ago, one simply called Khorne, and the other called the Sons of Khorne, if anyone would be interested in maybe making a Khorne based guild with me that would be cool. However I am posting this in hopes that one of the members of either of these guilds sees this.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.
    BlackGoo likes this.
  2. SpookyDude New Member

AH YES GLORY TO THE BLOOD GOD.
  3. SpookyDude New Member

AH YES, GLORY TO THE BLOOD GOD, BROTHER!
  4. Busted Knuckles Azoth Steam Early Access

You can join my guild if you'd like. Wrath of Khorne.
  5. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome my brother in the glorious crusade that will see us victorious in the conquest of Arkhona
    I can tell you that our victories are incalculable, we shed oceans of unworthy Loyalists's blood in the name of Khorne, and not only in His name.
    First of all let me explain something.
    The worshipers of Khorne are more than welcome in any guild, but a guild that is confined to the worship of Khorne, is a guild that will have difficulty overcoming the immense hardships of our Holy Crusade
    The Blood God, gives great strenght to warriors who wield melee weapons in His name .... But soon you will realize that the only brute force is not enough to take down enemies as the brutal Orks, the cowards and too fast Eldar, and the outnumber, disorganized, forces of the lap dogs of the False Emperor.
    Those Sacrifices will eventually dealt with, but only with the might of the Four Gods reunited in Undivided Guilds.

That's not mean that you can't worship only Khorne, of course you can, and no one will question your Faith in the Blood God ( may He bless you with His might), what I'm trying to say is, you need the followers of the other Gods as well.

You'll find that your brothers blessed by Nurgle are extremely resistant to enemy fire and will provide great support while the enemy shoots.

Those who are blessed by Slaanesh are among the best Raptor you then find out Arkhona. And the Dark Prince gives great mobility in combat, so you can always be helped by your flying allies.

Those who are blessed by Tzeentch are very remarkable in the way of Sorcery and very clever shooters. The Lord of Change gives great psychic power and remarkable ability to regenerate armor.

As you can see, all those blessing are remarkable, and you will need brothers with those blessing to help you to bring more blood for the Blood God.

I hope to see you soon in battle, my Brother. Here's how you can contact me in the future.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062480775/

In the Name of Abaddon the Despoiler, Victory is in our grasp.