Background Image

How To Get Rid Of Stun?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I've heard there is a bug which makes you get rid of stun but never bothered with know how to. So since I've encountered with stunbreakers I want to know how it works. I just want to understand how it works. I am not gonna abuse it. Just tell me how. I stunned someone with kick and until I be able to hit him again he could move.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Press spacebar
    Protesik and Arafael like this.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Wow it's that easy? Nice. I will try that and will see if it works. If it works by pressing only Spacebar it wouldn't even intentionally then. Because maybe he would think he could get rid out of stun status normally if he presses Spacebar.
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

-JPA's seem to sometimes be able to just fly out of applied stuns from debash. This is a bug but I don't know if it can be replicated reliably.
    -Other classes may experience inconsistent behavior with stuns, including not getting stunned when hit or getting stunned when not hit, this is just latency.
    -Everyone is able to roll out of a debash if enough time passes between the clang and the kick for the initial stagger to wear off, aka if you attacked them early enough in the animation.
  5. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Basically it's a mess-up with the animation durations. The Clang animation after hitting the Dbash early does not last long enough so you can avoid the kick by rolling or even moving backwards if you do it quick enough. JPAs use the same error. Difference being, that JPA with their jetpack are very capable of getting out quickly, making their escape more secure and opportune than the others. Add latency and lag to all of this and you sometimes get the impression that you hit a stun on them and then they jetpack out of it. Hence the impression that they can do that.

I think there was a time before launch where you could weapon swap to negate the stun (think the weapon swap animation would eat the stun and as the animation ended, so did the applied stun effect with it, leaving you with a much shorter stun) but that's been fixed.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Watch out for those Red stun indicators
    [​IMG]
  7. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I don't really see an explanation for that one, it just should not have happened. Then again fists have always been weird about this.
  8. Sometimes, even though you spent a fuel cell to get out of the way from a dbash as a JPA, sometimes you'll get stunned anyway. Though it happens rarely so... Not that big of a deal.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Oh it gets weirder.
    During the duration of that red thing above my head I was able to move but unable to shoot or attack.

No one upto now has been able to explain what is really going on here.
    Up to now everyone agrees it should not have happened.
    You'd almost think the server got confused and just did a "What ever"
  10. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Pretty sure this is the most bugged out game in existence.