Background Image

How Does Lifestealing Work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I mean if you shoot your ally will you get healed? If you shoot to the head will you get healed more? If you hit your enemy from behind will you healed more? If you throw a grenade to enemy/ally and they caught to explosion will you healed too?

I really am curious about answers of these questions.
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

If you have 10% lifesteal, it will heal you for 10% of all ranged/melee damage you actually deal to enemies. It stacks additively.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Even nade? EVEN NADE MATE? What stack?
  4. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Stack means if you have 10% lifesteal from one item and 5% from another, your total lifesteal is 15%.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Wtf? Grenade damage stacks too? :OOO Or he meant MoK plus weapons' lifesteal? If so I know that. Manslayer is gud, it gives you 40% to make it 70% with 30% from MoK. But if it could be modifiable it could have 50% with 10% more to make it 80% total. ☻
  6. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

MoK + weapon. Properties stack, not damage + property. The latter applies to the former, but that's all. I'm not even sure grenades can cause lifesteal.
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Properties? They do. I've just tested it on Tyranids run. ;D
  8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Another question about lifestealing. I was gonna create a new thread but then I think I've already had a thread about lifestealing so why would creating another thread?

So DoTs do not count as lifesteal? Well I am using Meltagun with MoK to test it out, since it does shitloads of damage in short time I thought it would be a good idea. I run it on a Tyranid run but the lifesteal is just disappointed me. :/ Well it's just 15% probably it's about it but on DoT it either doesn't grant me lifestealing at all or it is just too little that my eyes even can realize. But it seems like I receive lifestealing out of it. Dunno.