Background Image

Hotfix 1.8.32

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pierrick, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Hi crusaders,

• The Black Templars jump packs are now properly painted black, they thanked their Imperial Fist brothers who lend them some nice yellow jump packs over the last days.

• Blackbolt map: fallback spawn of Point B has been rotated so the characters now face the point upon spawning.

• Canyon Wasteyard: vaulting problems fixed and a map description has been added.
  2. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

such short intervals between patches and fixes (despite the fact that they are small)
    [​IMG]
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  3. DarkApostle DarkApostle Subordinate

Sternguard Bolter stays Yellow when you change to Black Templar skin, not sure this has been brought up yet.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

yeah thank you for the update " now the game lag so much and increase my latency to 366"

pls for the love of god do some maintenance and bug fix (your losing player for god sakes)
  5. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Yup .... and other weapons as well , for example Erasmus Pattern Plasma Cannon ,the same still yellow .
  6. DarkApostle DarkApostle Subordinate

Unless you're connecting to the wrong server (ie: You're U.S and fighting on Frankfurt server), the game isn't going to affect you're ping. Do you have anything running auto updates?
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude when i first play the game the latency US 180 -220/ EU 280 -300

now US 320 - 366 / EU 381 - 480

3 months ago game was good ,now total crap

every time you add you need maintenance

play other MMO you will see maintenance 3 - 5 times a month for stability reason
  8. acepost acepost Active Member

Just wondering what is baking in the oven, for the next patch?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sorry I could not resist.... I'll let myself out. :rolleyes:
    LOBOTRONUS and Cyberjankie like this.