Background Image

Hive Gang RP (OOC + Planning)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maleth, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Where are we going to put those in the base?
    Wouldn't we need a few garages to house them also the cost to feed them? Unless we feed them our enemies.
    TuskatheDaemonKilla and Maleth like this.
  2. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

There's one Skitarii and, like, 5 Gangers.
  3. ___ funny #meme #really dude #dude really #funny faces #laughing.jpg
    There are 8 gangers, 2 enforcers and the skitarii whose armor we can't even scratch with most of our weapons.
    Well we do have that warehouse maybe we can house them there?
  4. Sigh, this isn't the stronghold I'm talking about for hivemind sake, I'm referring to the one in the forsaken sector. We're probably only getting some guns and credit at this outpost.
  5. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

we can scratch those gangers I know.

6. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

You forgot the 2 enforcers and the fact that a skitarii can take down space marines on a regular basis and we're a bunch of scrubs who're lucky to have flak armor and las weapons. In other words this isnt going to be easy
  7. Who said I'm going to hide them or that they need to be hidden im building an army not a secret order of assassins.
  8. Which is why Marcus ran away and is NOT Turing around unless someone important to his plans like Tyesha or Smiley is in serious danger but he figures they can handel themselves.
    Maleth and BuriasDempsey like this.
  9. Well depending on the credit we all get from this maybe we can focus on facilities over gear this time? Pls?:p
  10. You use your money how you want I use mine how I want.
  11. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

All I know is that Grave is starting to go back to his shadow moves. This is to much action for him for awhile.