Background Image

Hey, little questions to the community.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Water_Snake, May 15, 2017.

?

Do you have multiple preferences for armies, if so which ones ?

1. Yes, it is...

2. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

We all got a favorite race, or army in warhammer 40k, some like the space marines, others the eldars, others the tau, others the orks...

But ingame, on the tabletop or just in the universe, do you got multiple armies you like or do you stick only to one army and hate all the others and got 4 characters of the same faction in Eternal crusade ?

Just wandering because multiple people clearly show their love for only one faction, and I was wondering if there was a lot of people that actually got a love for 2 or more.

Personaly, I love the imperial guard, and next the Space marines, Eldars are my third.
  2. Black and White Unbias3d Steam Early Access

I like them all, I just like c̶h̶a̶o̶s̶ space marines the most...
  3. id have to say tyranids is my fav, but LSM then eldar after that
  4. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Daemons all the way! None of that spawning Tzeentch cheese though. Mostly Nurgle!

Morty and new DG coming out soon though might have to make me expand on the CSM side of things.
  5. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

It would take someone forcing themselves to think in such a way to only like 1 faction in 40k especially since they all have their own flavor of awesome (except the Adult Diaper Faction, cowardice transends all things).
    The Adepta Sororitas have been my favorite for a long time followed by Chaos Space Marines which is the army I collected the most of in Tabletop. Then it would be Orks and Necrons...but 1 way or another I like every faction on some level (other than the Adult Diaper Faction as mentioned)
  6. Black and White Unbias3d Steam Early Access

You're just salty cuz you can't get on our level. Not only do we have space marines inside of space marines, but now we're getting super space marines.
  7. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

...I didn't mention Space marines...
  8. Rageageddon Rageageddon Steam Early Access

Daemons and Orks. Went Orks mostly as I got more supporting units with them rather than going pure Khorne (Then Khorne Daemonkin came out.....)
  9. Hal9000 Halcyon Well-Known Member

I've bounced around chapters in various games over the years, but finally settled on Ultramarines.

I know their nickname is smurf...I don't care. They were cool before Matt Ward touched them and they're still cool. I like them because their geneseed is pure and has no mutations. It's true they follow the codex to the punctuation, but it also means they won't crack under pressure. They're also very successful at space hulk boarding actions.

Imp fists are neat but they're too headstrong for my liking. It's one thing to stand your ground, it's another to stay when you should have retreated and sacrifice yourself for nothing.
    Plus they look like bananas.

Blood angels can succumb to the Black Rage at any time. Not very dependable when the time comes.

Dark Angels run off in the middle of battles to find their buddies. Also not dependable.

Space Wolves smell.

Raven Guard run around a lot. Not a fan of guerrilla tactics.

White scars are too Khan-like.

Iron Hands are just a bunch of cyborgs. Not enough flesh left to contain a soul. (I secretly think Iron Hands are cool. All that hardware)

Not too much into successor chapters. First foundings are the best. More time and experience.
  10. Black and White Unbias3d Steam Early Access

Oh, shi-
    "HERESY!" *BLAM!*