Background Image

Heroes

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Bishop420, May 16, 2017.

1. Bishop420 Bishop420 Subordinate

Look I love this game. It lets me get my ork on. I enjoy it often and I enjoy my WAAAGH! What I dont enjoy? Spending 25 dollars (us) for a hero that I can use ONCE per match, with no customizable loadout....and no real stats bonus. Its dumb. I payed you 25 dollars. At least allow me to use my dang skarboy skin on my model. Its silly. I feel completely cheated out of money from a game I supported since launch. Fix it? Change it? I dont care. Just make it worth 25 dollars.
    Talron, Njord-Halfhand and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Can't don't wanna be pay to win now do we? They were supposed to be stronger once upon a time. Then everyone lost their pants over pay to win. For what it's worth, you can't recreate their stats on any vet loadout and if you do the campaigns for a while you can get your skarboy for free. Still waiting to see the lite spawn system revamp.
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

For the records:
    (emphasis is mine) this is not how you do feedback.
    Saying 'this sucks' without offering a possible solution, no matter how bad it might be is a waste of breath and time.
  4. Bishop420 Bishop420 Subordinate

You apparently failed to read what I wrote. I clearly said make it a skin I can use for my orks or make it better, as in change the amount of times I can spawn. Don't blame me because you failed to read it.
  5. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

You cant make something p2w if its got a free equivalent ( i still want that possessed freemium hero).
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Honestly if they would just reduce their overall rtc costs and let you spawn vets and heroes on a timer I think they would be fixed. Their stats are okay as they are if they do that. However I'll say the possessed needs a buff and this is coming from an LSM main who hardly uses Chaos