Background Image

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NinjaPlays, Mar 18, 2017.

?

When you see a new player, you will most likely

1. Help them get a hang of the gameplay.

2. Watch them flounder.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NinjaPlays NinjaPlays Subordinate

Hello,
    I only found this game a day or two ago when steam decided to shove it in my recommended queue because I own many Warhammer games. I play the tabletop game, DoW I, Vermintide, and now this!
    Thank you to the people who have played for a long time who helped me get the hang of the game yesterday!
    Elector likes this.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Ahoy der new boy, welcome da ta Big Fight! Good ta have more lads ta krump an' krump wiv, dat's wut I sez! Take a look around, der be lotsa Threads wut gots taktiks an' such in dis place ta help ya out. Maybe join a Guild if ya wanna be part uv a team. Hope ta see ya out dere!
    NinjaPlays likes this.
  3. kaTo TheFlappyToaster Steam Early Access

The superior Eldar race see a good ally in you, Join now and fight amongst the Ulthwe, Let us clear the worlds of the inferior Orks.
    NinjaPlays likes this.
  4. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Welcome to the crusade brother!
  5. NinjaPlays NinjaPlays Subordinate

Thanks!
    Unfortunately my loyalties are primarily dedicated to chaos undivided at the moment. I appreciate the offer.
  6. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome my brother
    is good to see an other Night Lord in our ranks. Here : https://discord.gg/KbKFVJK
    This channel is used by the most powerfull Chaos guilds. A place for know your brothers and gathering forcers in the name of the Dark Gods.

Death to the False Emperor and all his slaves !
    NinjaPlays likes this.