Background Image

Hello.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ZeGit, Feb 28, 2017.

1. ZeGit Recruit

Hello,
    My name is ZeGit. I am, as most of you have guessed, new to the the game. I like the Warhammer 40k setting but I do not maintain a Tabletop army because of the simple fact that no GW shop is placed nearby. Just started playing today, didn't win the first match, but I really liked it! I play as a Dark Angel named Cettius (remember Caliban!) but I'm sure that more characters will come ( I am planning to have one character for every single faction) my favourite class is Devastator but the Ground Assault also looks nice. I am eager to quickly learn the basics of the game because of my desire to join a nice DA clan. I love Dark Angels because of their secret and knightly character and also because even after the Codex Astartes was put into living they still remained one legion. I'm more of a casual player, I have a mic but I don't really like using it because of my still very young voice. I'm also the type of guy who likes posting big and interesting posts (which not works out everytime) but mostly keeps the comments short. Thanks for reading and I hope that I will have more good time in this great game!

P.S: What do you guys think about my signature? I've edited it yesterday and I hope that you guys will like it! Oh and if anyone is wondering from what game it is the first Space Hulk.
    Aidwell and Thraxus like this.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

WELCOME TA DA BIG FIGHT YA BEAKY GIT! Always good ta see a new fighta comin' in ta stomp some heads. An' even d'oh you ain't an Ork, you'ze green an' green iz best so ya got me respect. Dis place 'as got a bunch uv Dark Angel groups ta join so you shouldn't get no problems in joining one. Lookin' forward ta lootin' yer helmet out dere!

Also, not bad on da signature. If yer wantin' ta learn more on how ta make 'em even more flashy dere be a few gitz 'round 'ere wut do it for fun dat can teach ya a few tings.
    ZeGit likes this.
  3. ZeGit Recruit

Thanks for the welcome!
    I too am quite exicted to face my enemies in battle. And yes, green is the best color! Also great Ork roleplay, very impressive. I couldn't imagine myself doing it, ork speech is too complicated to me :p
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  4. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Why thank ye lad. We Ork boyz like ta speak Orky-like a bunch cuz it's fun fer us, so ye should expect ta see it quite a bit on dis forum. Also don't you worry 'bout soundin' young, everyone in me Klan sez I sounds like a grot but I don't care, I just make meself sound even more like a grot fer fun! Anyone dat don't like it can zog demselves. An' I'm over 30 in real life, so wut's dat tell ya? Bwahahahahahaha!

You just be you ZeGit, an' don't be embarrassed 'bout it.
    ZeGit likes this.
  5. ZeGit iz french orky^^
    ZeGit and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  6. ZeGit Recruit

That's some great advice. Thanks alot!
  7. ZeGit Recruit

Yee, I also think ZeGit sound kinda Orky. Everyone has a little bit of xenos in them I guees ;)