Background Image

Hello Fools...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheUncertainMan, May 3, 2017.

1. Tom TheUncertainMan Steam Early Access

Hello Heretics, Xenos...Loyalists.

I've been a lurker for a while but I've finally decided to join the fray and show my support.
    Whether you're a fellow follower of Chaos or part of one of the weaker factions, I raise my glass to you - temporarily of course.

My main reason for joining the forum is to try and volunteer as a Voice Actor. I'm very passionate about my hobby and feel that Eternal Crusade could do with more variety.
    I'll be here trying to push for community content and also attempt to corrupt Loyalists who have even a flicker of uncertainty.

I'm also interested in joining a guild as well!
    KharnVarus likes this.
  2. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

[​IMG]

(Welcome to the forums!)

I shalt raise no glass to a follower of the Ruinous Powers. Worry not, you shall meet our blessed bolters soon.
    TheUncertainMan likes this.
  3. Rivindesh Rivindesh Subordinate

Greetings brother. May your steel be ever sharp, and your altar soaked. Let us show these unbelievers the primordial truth!
    TheUncertainMan likes this.
  4. Tom TheUncertainMan Steam Early Access

U wot m8?
  5. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

I read the title and thought, "This is either some Chaos chump or one of those knife-eared shitstains."

Also hi I guess. Can you look over here for a second? MY CHAINSWORD'S JUST HAD A TUNE-UP AND I NEED TO SEE HOW WELL IT CUTS THROUGH BULLSHIT.
  6. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

Oooh snap.....please be calm brother! Your blood pressure is worrying!
  7. Tom TheUncertainMan Steam Early Access

"Knife-eared shitstains" Oh my god my sides!