Background Image

Hail brothers i am doom and ready to purge the unclean in the name of the emperor

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by richdoom, Mar 13, 2017.

1. richdoom Preacher

hi all !!!
    Talron and Sofferenza like this.
  2. ZeGit Recruit

Welcome brother. It's always great to see new brother Marines joining the harsh and unforgiving battle for Arkhona. Mind if I ask, which chapter are you serving? Are you from the powerful Ultramarines, the enigmatic Imperial Fists, the savage and wild Space Wolves, the foolish and unclean Blood Angels or maybe you serve the most noble and true chapter of the Imperium, the Dark Angels, or maybe you turned away from the holy light of the emperor for the false promises of the dark gods and became a filthy heretic! Or maybe you are a member of a dying pathetic race that name themselves Eldar, or you are an ork who fights for his foolish tribe and whose intention is only to bring pain and suffering upon the citizens of the Imperium. If you are a heretic or a xeno then you shall die by my sword. If you are a true brother of mine however, then we shall fight to the death in the name of the Emperor and the Imperium!

Breaking the roleplay for a sec. If you have time Doom, please elaborate your post, I would love to hear something more about you. I'm sure that you have much to say about yorself. Have fun out there!
    Also Sorry all the Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Chaos, Eldar and Ork, I have nothing against you, just roleplaying as an Dark Angel :)
  3. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Let me guess .. an other Sacrifice ?
    By the Dark Gods, give me a moment's respite and let me catch a breath !
    I just finished a long series of battles sacrificing all the lap dogs of the False Emperor, who found the guts to face the indomitable forces of Chaos ... But I say, have we not allready eradicated Loyalists dogs like 300 Astartes chapters yet ?
    feeeew.. stop swarming you dam colored locusts ! You already know that you are going to die for nothing else than our amusement