Background Image

Greetings...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GBloodfang, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Brothers. Long, long time 40K fan. Been Vlka Fenryka since...I don't even remember when, it's been that long. Was looking for a good 40K game, as I'm sure all here can attest to is very VERY hard to find! Stumbled upon Eternal Crusade by chance and I'm enjoying it...most of the time! A number of faction balance issues, some major lore issues which lead to faction and Legion discrepancies, but overall very fun and enjoyable.

Looking forward to the 'fixes' in the balance and maybe some Lore addition to the playable Legions. Also always up for discussions on how to improve my play.

I look forward to spilling the blood of the enemies of the Imperium with you. Happy hunting.
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Before the salt train tips over on you it's good to have you with us! The game does have its rough patches but it is smoothing out slowly.
    GBloodfang and Cegorach like this.
  3. Oh, I have no real complaints. Lore issues might lead to further unbalanced play, and the current balance I'm sure is always being worked on. Just happy to have a fun and playable 40K video game!
    Talron likes this.