Background Image

Greetings, True Believers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CancerMage, Oct 2, 2017.

1. CancerMage Recruit

Hello there! I have been playing Eternal Crusade for several weeks now, and I must say that I am enamored with it. I've ventured on this forum so that I could interact with the rest of the community, and likely join a guild, if they'll take me. I've had a lot of fun playing LSM, CSM, and Orks (when there are enough online to play with), and I'd love to improve my skills. With that said, best of luck on the battlefield and in life, friends!

By the way, is there any way to change the names of my characters? Unfortunately, I used joke names for them all, and thus I believe my chances of getting into a legion are rather slim. If not, are there any alternatives? Many thanks to those who reply.
    Corie and Talron like this.
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Welcome to the forums and to the game! It's always good to have new players around. Just try and avoid falling into the salt mines. But if you want a group to run with WCA would gladly help you along. We play all factions so I'm sure you'll fit nicely. Just add -WCA- Vola if your interested in steam
  3. DLB for Orks is open. Not sure what your timezone is but you have to be seen by the Warboss(who is in the US) on TeamSpeak. :p
    http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/da-lead-belchas.3813/page-832

@Asheru plz help! Not an Eldar player! :OrkMoon:
    Talron likes this.
  4. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

Greetings and welcome to our little mud ball.

You can use the rename feature in the character select feature to rename character at the cost of RTC.