Background Image

Greetings brothers.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Magny, Mar 9, 2017.

?

Would you like achievement granted Tyrannic Veteran apparel?

1. Yes brother, let us show our experiance against the vile Tyranids!

2. No, I don't like wearing xeno.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Magny Steam Early Access

My name is Magny, and I am here to purge foes in the name of the emperor.
    Elector and Sofferenza like this.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Ahoy dere Magny, I be Skargull da Lootmasta an' I'm 'ere ta loot yer fancy gear an' 'umie teef. Welcome ta da Big Fight! Lookin' forward ta fightin' ya out dere on da field uv dakka!
    Magny likes this.
  3. Magny Steam Early Access

I... I see.. *Readies bolter* Well, I shall look forward to felling you.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  4. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

And I am Krakhun the Chosen.
    I'm fighting this war for a long, long time, I've seen newbies thrown into the fray, a pity that your fate has already been decided..
    I just wonder what horrible way the last of loyalist locusts will going to die..

Will the fairies of Craftworlds, to put an end to your misery ?

Or the crude Greenskins will jump on your head full of falsehoods imposed by blasphemous worship of the false idol, reducing to mush both your beliefs that your skull?

Or we will ?
    In that case you will be lucky, Heretic.
    You will be sanctify to a Cause more important of your little soul and your pathetic Imperium.
    Be a Sacrifice for the Chaos Gods.. how lucky you will be.

You will rejoin to thousands of your brothers, who have shared with you, this holy end...
    Yes.. you will rejoin them, in to the jaws of the Warp

@Kaptin_Pokkets Skargull, my old "friend" how's going your ... "stompin" ? The last time I heard of you DLB, I was told that you have a great time launching rockets (and only Rockets) at the loyalists lap dogs heads. That was... innovative, and fun I guess.
  5. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Ahoy der Krakhun! Yer armor be roight flash deez days, fink I might need to nick me a piece! Yeah dat was a good laff fer a bit, watchin' dem 'umies runnin' all ovah da place wiv rokkits flyin' e'erywhere. Now I gots me a shiny kannon, wiv even MORE boomy bits! Roight proppa fer a Freeboota in me own opinion. But yeah, Da Lead Belchas is still da shootiest gitz you'll find 'round an' da stompin' be good!
    Krakhun likes this.
  6. "You stupid kid" and "She was f*cking hungry bitch ate my whole dinner" in an Indian accent always cheers me up.
  7. Magny Steam Early Access

I shall not be one of your victims Krakhun, I shall every last one of your wretched traitorous kind (Read: Pleasure to meet you heretic!)

Your death shall come soon heretic (Read: See you on the battlefield!)
  8. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Welcome to the crusade brother, may the Emperor guide your weapon in his service.
  9. Madork Gunna DarkGraven Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome to the game as a Loyalist here is your complementary Bucket of Salt

[​IMG]

Joking aside welcome to the game don't listen to the hater and salty players. And I look forward to decorating my Trukk with your entrails Space Marine.
    Faeruin and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  10. Your head will be looking nice on a pike, mon-keigh