Background Image

Greenish Colors On 4K After Changing Resolution From 1080p To 4K

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well the colors are like
    [​IMG]

when nothing opened but when something opened like map, ESC menu etc. everything is okay. And resolution screwed up earlier. I don't know what could be the problem.
  2. Video card overheated?
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I don't know but I don't think so. Then it should be so on every screen not only in clear game screen. But thanks maybe that would be so.

Edit: Now I'm playing and everything is okay. I agree with you, thanks.

Edit2: I changed resolution to 1080p from 4K to 4K again and it has happened again. So maybe when I change resolution card would be overheated.
    Aidwell likes this.
  4. Wasted_Almond Member

Might be that it's just an obscure engine bug that is caused by a switch to 4k and is resolved on a restart? Did it resolve itself after a restart or just randomly some time later?
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Randomly some time later. Might be heat issue because as far as time past GPU has been colder. And I thought it might be the obscure engine that is caused by switch to 4k too. But as I stated earlier I'm not sure.
  6. Not sure if this will work, but have you tried lowering refresh rate slightly, i upgraded from 1600/1050p to 1920/1080p monitor and had colour problems, lowered refresh rate by 1 and it resolved my problem.
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

It was a temporary problem not permanently.
  8. Must be a sign of Gork and Mork. WAAAAAGH!!!