Background Image

Got level 6 For SM & Chaos... no Eldar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Sep 11, 2018.

1. acepost acepost Active Member

Hi guys, I just got level 6 for Chaos and I have level 6 for SM as well. I have not seen any Eldar or Orks tonight, so just wondering any Eldar coming to play?

I got level 5 Eldar currently.
  2. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Really feel sorry for Ork and Eldar trying to level, with the amount of time it takes to get to rank 6 let alone max it out and with the sheer lack of Xenos matches anyone new will be waiting a long time even to get the necessities like Lashsword or Ghost Choppa let alone get to rank 6 at all.

But GL! :D
  3. Nerf eldar every patch was a good idea. Seriosly bE nerfed any eldar asset in this game
    - banshee always suck
    - DA needs cancer buffbot (enhance warlock) to be on pair with regular infantry of others
    - Fire dragons overall nerfes for any AV in game
    - tempest launcher (eldar assault plasma cannon) - totally nerfed to unusable state
    - reaper launcher - the last nerf to oneshots is a joke, a direct hit from it might not kill enemy, useless against veterans with 600 EHP because deals only 400 damage
    - fusion pistols nerfed - the worst thing in game with only limited 15m range and silly damage
    - Hawks fuel first time nerfed from 2 base to 1 power cell of fuel, later they nerfed fuel recharge time to 9 seconds of waiting - ENHANCEMENT FOR MOBILITY GAMEPLAY (sarcasm)
    - Eldar tanks became worse in maneuverability than Rhino - tried both. ork trukk and ordnance still worse.
    - Avenger shuriken catapults still dont have bigger magazines mods.
    - Cancerous warlock buff called enhance doesnt let eldar be adecuately balanced in EHP/damage, Protect and Curse are obsolete and useless aas skills bec ause enhance
    - reaper shuricannon is just meh near the bolter
    - falcon grav tank can only scratch enemy's armor paint - so used only for roadkills, great lul
    - starsworm still didnt get fixed as bE promised 2 years ago after they nerfed it into shit

Now try to find any eldar. Looks like even core eldar players gave up and left.

Orks got only kannon nerf and total negleect to inner faction problems. Called the most powerful but also the most clunky in game. Cant shoot over handrail for example.
    Konok0 likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

ah they are finally reaching lvl 6 on the 2 main played factions

shit some of them might even start playing xenos races now.
    XZASrus and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. acepost acepost Active Member

My last advancement was a Sigil of Khorne...
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Orks do not sit behind cover...
    Faeruin and BrotherDamnatus like this.
  7. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

They do not even sit in EC anymore.