Background Image

Give Word Bearers MK.IV Helmets

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Eldritch, May 12, 2017.

1. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Necroledo likes this.
  2. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

Alpha Legion have a MK.IV helmet currently. Also here you go.

"This pattern of armour is the type of Power Armour still worn by most of the original Chaos Space Marine Traitor Legions, as they usually have access only to the technology they took with them into the Eye of Terror ten millennia ago. However, some Chaos Space Marines mix and match more modern pieces of armour with their ancient Mark II and Mark IV suits to replace damaged portions. Those Space Marines who have turned Renegade since the Horus Heresy obviously wear the Power Armour that was current to the era when they first turned against the Emperor. Chaos Space Marines often strip more modern pieces to upgrade their armour from the bodies of Loyalist Space Marines killed in battle."

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Armour#Mark_IV_Maximus_Power_Armour
  3. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Thanks.

And I know Alpha Legion already have it, I'm asking for it to be made available to all Legions. Shouldn't take much effort either.
  4. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

I'd buy it in a heartbeat for my Word Bearer.
  5. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

It would be better than the garbage helmet they got which looks like they took the hideous "no name helmet" and put a doodle on it that has only been seen on HH Mk 3 Breacher helmets...
  6. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

It is actually meant to be this:
    MY GOD.jpg

But we got this:
    Eww GOd.png
  7. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

8. Noah Ward NoahWard Game Designer

Done! (soon to be in an upcoming patch)
    Sumshine, DrDooManiC, mikk34 and 8 others like this.
  9. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Thank you Noah!
  10. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

The only thing I'd want changed is the mouth and such be more pronounced, probably by lowering it compared to the surrounding model and making it stand out more so colour wise, but meh, reminds me of me