Background Image

Getting Killed By An Invisible Marine...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

So he was invisible and was hitting me but I couldn't shoot him back because he was invisible! Anyway I have no proof about it because I didn't recorded it but I wanted to report it!
  2. Known bug that sadly eludes crushing 'mafraid.
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

it's a bug sometimes you can see fly chainsword and bolter
  4. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

You guys either all around the forum or stalking me. :p
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

1) Don't use names to call someone out on the forums. If you think there is a hacker or have another problem, take it to the support-desk. ''Name and shame" is not usually allowed in any forum and this is no exception, as it can lead to witchhunts.

2) It's a known bug where the character doesn't get rendered for whateve reason. It's fairly rare but you will come across it once in a while. If you wait/survive long enough, eventually you will see them again.
    This is also local to you, everyone else sees them just fine.

3) You are at a notable disadvantage but shadow, sounds, melee-lock-on and enemy fire should can be enough to give you a fighting chance.
    CuCulainn and Krayt like this.
  6. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

We are a small community. The only way to fix it is that you get all your friends to play ec and spend money in it . This way we get more content and even more new players. Eventually the community will be so large that finally your post will be lost cause there will be so many other posts in the forums :).
    volimnir0 likes this.
  7. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Lol there is like 10 active people here dude.
  8. Yeah this bug happens occasionally, the thing is the invisible guy doesn't even know they are because it's client-side. Had it happen to me once, a teammate ran up to me while I was hanging around a point and he said in the chat that all he could see was my weapon floating around. Redeploying/dying will fix it.
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

1) Sorry if I'm seeing someone is cheating or like that surely I'm gonna report it on the forums! Not allowed by who? Community? lol. Whichhunt? What is that?

3) Well he was hitting me, I thought it was a knife, but I ignored it since I didn't see him. I thought it was my delusion. And when I've been sure someone there was hitting me it was too late. XD

Sorry in the country I'm living in they are 40k ignorants. :/ You can't even see anybody recorded a gameplaying for EC from my country.

Wut. Really? So they are reading all around the forum then?
  10. Suspension and Ban policy states:

Best just to Submit a ticket as reporting it on the forums wont get any action, submitting a ticket will. Best to include screenshot as attachment or video clip of the suspected cheating.
    volimnir0 likes this.