Background Image

Forge World: Horus Hersey

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by GreyLegion34, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Grey Legion34 GreyLegion34 Well-Known Member

This is all about horus heresy models, rumors, etc. First off is that i want to see a adeptus custodes models, and sanquinus
  2. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Sanguinius will probably be the best model released.

I'm holding out for Corax.
    Grey Legion likes this.
  3. Vulkan is going to be available for pre-release later this month.

Next primarch will most likely be Curze, done by Simon Egan.

Book 4 due later this year. Legions contained within: Sons of Horus (YES), Death Guard, Iron Hands, Salamanders, Raven Guard. Also has Mechanicum/Dark Mechanicum and Imperial Army.

That's the biggest news anyway
    Sheparan and GreyLegion34 like this.
  4. Grey Legion34 GreyLegion34 Well-Known Member

Good to know, thanks
  5. Murtag Murtag Cipher

the hell. This is the second or third Istvann book right? Curze and Corax should come out together.
  6. Grey Legion34 GreyLegion34 Well-Known Member

7. They're going through chronologically in terms of books released. Curze was in book 2, Corax was in book 3, and Curze is the last Primarch from book 2 (aside from Vulkan, who obviously is already done) so he will be next in line. Then they will start on the Primarchs from book 3.

No primarchs are being released together regardless of connection as of yet, eg Fulgrim & Ferrus etc. I wouldn't expect to see any two released until Terra as staggering them makes far more sense.

If it makes you feel any better I expect Corax to be one of the first book 3 Primarchs to be done as so far the 'Character Series' is heavily skewed in favour of the traitors, and FW have said they're looking to rectify that. We can expect the next Primarch after Vulkan & Curze early next year, around the same window Horus was released in this year. Depends whether FW feel if Dorn is a bigger name than Corax; if so, you'll be waiting till at least mid next year.
    Infernal-xDAx likes this.
  8. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Glad to know how they're ordering stuff at least. I'd still be happy to see a Dorn model. All the primarch models have been amazing.
  9. I wonder when the Dark Angels will get there time to shine, since they were dealing with Kurze and his silliness for the majority of the Horus Heresy. Mostly I'm excited because we don't know a whole lot about the DA's organization pre-codex astartes, so it'll be interesting to see. Also, anyone else curious if Johnson will have the Lion Helm or not?
  10. I certainly hope for the Blood angels legions to have their own models from

Astartes
    Honor guard
    Raldoron
    Azakellon
    Amit
    Their own personified Symbols
    Sanguinary Guards
    And the greatest of them all

SANGUINUS
    matt23, Sheparan, Alchy and 2 others like this.