Background Image

Figured I should!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Talron, Sep 29, 2017.

1. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

It's about time I formally create this post to let the community know a little about me. Ill start with the obvious stuff and that is that im the leader of WCA and have been the previous leader of EDA for a brief period. Im a pretty chill guy who wants to see this game and its community thrive in any way possible and want to offer help to any new or old players whenever I can. I create simple tutorial content on my Absolution Gaming Youtube channel and I have tried to create Community driven events to help foster a friendly but competitive environment for all players. So after all that I guess the point of this was to simple offer a proper greetings! Look forward to playing with you all.
  2. MartinRAGE MartinRAGE Subordinate

3. A belated welcome to your belated introduction! See you on the battlefield.
    Talron likes this.
  4. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

I have already seen your Guild in the battlefield several times, and sometimes I asked my brothers "who the hell are those guys?".
    In some battles you gave me a hell of a fight, in others, we dominated you.
    For that reasons, I'm glad your people are arround.
    More sacrifices for the Dark Gods, and more interesting matches to do.
    I welcome you WCA in this Holy carnage in the Name of Chaos
  5. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Something vola won't tell you on here is that he gets fired up when you play. It's encouraging to play with someone who really wants to do his best each game. Makes the rest of us feel the same way.