Background Image

F2p Option

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tradias, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tradias Member

Am I the only one who thinks if Orks are an option then Imperial Guard should be an option as well?
    Arrius and Antaset like this.
  2. Imperial Guard are a separate army. After launch we're hoping to eventually offer every army, but Imperial Guard won't make it at launch I'm afraid.
  3. When they get put in the game, for sure. Definitely a good F2P option.

The only issue with the IG, is they pretty much come in as bedfellows with Space Marines. Might be an unfair advantage.
    So'Kiel and Tradias like this.
  4. Yeah, and since most think Space Marines will already have a huge population, do we really want to add F2P on top of that?
    Revenlear likes this.
  5. Tradias Member

I guess I see the point. Even though I won't be a F2P guy I'd still want to play IG more than a SM. I just love their gear.
  6. Khyzer Khyzer Prefectus

I can't quite remember but I feel like the idea was the regular orcs were the F2P while the specialized orcs had a subscription model in order to unlock. In staying with that idea, what would be the specialized for the IG? Commissars obviously, Generals maybe?
  7. Oh I'd love to play Imperial Guard... and Dark Eldar, and Necrons, and maybe even Tau a little. I love 40k too much to not try them all at least.
  8. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

This man knows a thing or two here, you got to have them all, got to complete it.
  9. Tradias Member

Even Squats?
  10. Tyranthius Tyranthius Well-Known Member

I'm not a big fan of the F2P system at all, PS2 has left a terrible taste in my mouth along with other F2P games...

BUT the system EC is doing is smart and I have hope in it...but I really do want Imperial Guard...need some chaos cultist to go against. I wanna give some straight silver to a Blood Pacter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.