Background Image

Extremely easy to make helmets that are missing from the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ultragoy, May 18, 2017.

1. Ultrarius Ultragoy Steam Early Access

These are for Ultramarines and Imperial Fists. So basically it's the standard helmet colored red with green eyes for Ultramarines and blue for Imperial Fists Sergeants and white stripes for the Veteran Seargents. For RTC of course.

Also Veteran helmets need laurel wreaths, blue for UM and white for Fists.

Edit: yes, I know there is one but it's Mark IV and it has wrong eye color for both these chapters

Attached Files:

2. This game direly needs more customisation options, if it is going to survive. The recent addition of the "inquisition armour" set is just...no.
    LOBOTRONUS and Sceviour like this.
  3. ShrikeStrike Recruit

I like the helmet and use it on quite a few loadouts but I'd never use the chest and legs. If it was true Deathwatch armor though.....
    HappyPillz likes this.
  4. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Chaos and Eldar could use more customisation first.

Eldar are tricky, but they could try and make something.

But with Chaos, c'mon. Why don't they have MK.V set or MK.III arms? LSM has these so it wouldn't be hard to add.
    Ashgarm and HappyPillz like this.
  5. Ultrarius Ultragoy Steam Early Access

There is a khorne torso in the files... :^
  6. Agreed. Eldar don't seem to have much in terms of customisation at all, Orks seem to all look the same and chaos just don't look chaos-ey enough.
  7. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Eldar are clearly hurting the worst, I think Orks have the most option in general though a lot are really similar.

For my money I want the option to look -less- chaos-y, since the majority of both Alpha Legion and Night Lords eschew chaos altogether.
    HappyPillz likes this.
  8. Ultrarius Ultragoy Steam Early Access

Yea, I agree. I didn't mean give more to SM and let the other factions salty, just the helmets I proposed are easy to make and also iconic for these chapters.
    Velenor and HappyPillz like this.
  9. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Eldar need the most, but the problem is that GW has really set the customisation bar low on Aspect Warriors. They are just that uniform.

There could be shinier gems, different weapons and such though. Like a gun with a silver elf runed script on it and such.
    Caentyr likes this.
  10. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

I just really think Chaos should receive any of the pre-MK.VI armour.

Especially MK.V, loyalists smelted their MK.V after the heresy, Chaos probably still has theirs.
    Ashgarm likes this.