Background Image

Exclusive Pre-order items for Founders and Early Access (and Console)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Here they are! They are of course retro-active so if you've bought a Founders pack or Early Access before this announcement, you still get them when they become available ingame! I hope you like them ;)

They don't have names yet, so if you have some good ideas, you're most welcome to suggest some in this thread and we might be nice to you if we decide to use any of them. Or maybe not be nice and just ban you.

[​IMG]
    bossaroo, Kelly502, ben9213 and 63 others like this.
  2. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

3. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Those CSM ones ...
  4. Pretty dope, can't wait to bathe them in the blood of heretics
  5. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Those Chaos items look rusty, grimy, and like they are half as likely to blow off your own head as the enemies.

...I love that, seems like something that's been around as long as the Horus Heresy.
  6. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

So we get these free no rtp being spent.

You are a generous God
  7. Alberto Albertico77 Drill Abbott

Oooh Generous God Nathan, you are my favourite Caos God now!! ;)
    Hope we see them soon in action!
  8. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Lol, looking forward to them...is this supposed to reflect how long we've been killing one another without doing any sorta maintenance, because it is pretty accurate considering.

Edit: As to name ideas...I'm just going to throw down a bunch of words, make combinations maybe, see what happens, let others figure it out, and I'll try to be broad but I'm sure and Orky person will be more Orky. The words will be somewhat jumbled as well as I come up with ideas.
    Arkhona Ancient Vanguard Relentless Eternal Unending Farsighted Resolute (Should I start using descriptions from DOW 2 since it's already going that way :D) Zealous Fervent
    Errant... ok, I'll let folks play around.
  9. Love the Ork stuff especially....

Cant wait to get my hands on all.
    Laanshor likes this.
  10. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Where's the white pants?
    Njord-Halfhand and NoahWard like this.