Background Image

'Ere we go.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Panzerstar, May 7, 2017.

1. Iron Weiss Panzerstar Steam Early Access

Hello everyone. Long time lurker and player of this game ever since it came Free to play on steam. I had originally started playing as Eldar and LSM with there being no Sisters of Battle but the Orkz' charm got to me. Not to mention their very diverse range weapons lineup for almost any situation. Currently level 4 with Orkz and level 3 with Chaos because campaign. Did I forget to mention Ork speak?

Obviously this game looks unfinished but its slowly...slowly getting better. Its no TF2 but its the fortress maps that are like the most fun for me. I like the whole idea of full scale 'actual battle' like scenarios like that rather than domination maps but that is just me.

Thought about joining DLB but I'll go and check out the recruitment forum first. Anyway, nice meeting you all.

*ahem*

"So yea! If ony o' ya uumies, pansiss or spikey uumies wan ter gotsa scrap den donz botha bringin' a tank wif ya koz meeb will make stunty wurk o' dim! Meeb an mi kannon will see ter dat!"
    Kaptin_Pokkets, Nvincible and Tior like this.
  2. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

The pleasure will be mine to take when we meet on the fields greenskin.
  3. Not if my Narthecium has something to say about that :^)
  4. Anotha one joinz da boyz!

Iv u lyk killin', we got da dakka.
    Iv u lyk smashin', we got da clubbas.
    And iv u lyk krumpin', WE GOT DA KANNONS!
  5. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Ahoy der lad! Good ta see more green joinin' up fer da big fight. Da Lead Belchas is always happy ta get new ladz fer da WAAAAAGH! But ya gots ta show us you ain't no panzee or Madboy first. Take a look 'round da Rekrootment page an' yell at us if you'z interested. Or yell at sum uvva boyz dat could use anudda ded 'ard Ork.