Background Image

Emoticon Contest ( Dec 1, 2016 - Jan 1, 2017)

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contests' started by KatieFleming, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

[​IMG]

Hey Crusaders!

We're launching a pretty cool contest today and we're asking you guys to design some emoticons to be used on the forums! The info below is a re-post from the Official Contest Page. Feel free to reply with questions!

---------------------------

Select one faction (Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Orks, or Tyranids) and design a set of five emoticons for the Eternal Crusade forums.

Emoticons must be original, and digitally designed. Each emoticon must be 25x25 pixels and must be on a transparent background (submitted as a PNG). The winning emoticons will be implemented on the official Eternal Crusade forums!

Submissions must be uploaded via the “Enter Now” link on the contest page no later than January 1, 2017 at 3:00pm EST. Please include a description of which faction you selected and some info about the emoticons you created. The only accepted file format is one PNG (showing all five emoticons side-by-side). Winners will be asked to submit each emoticon as a separate PNG afterwards.

Contest open December 1, 2016 – January 1, 2017 at 3:00pm EST. One winner will be selected per faction.

5 Winners will receive:
    • 100,000 Rogue Trader Credits
    • Set of 4 Eternal Crusade lapel pins (faction of choice)
    • Set of 4 Eternal Crusade ceramic mugs (faction of choice)
    • Custom forum title
    Judging Panel:
    • Katie Fleming – Community Manager
    • Isabelle Brunette – Concept Artist
    • Morgane Ravasi – 3D Artist
    The length of the judging process will depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be announced on the contest page and contacted via e-mail.

---------------------------

Visit the Official Contest Page for the FAQ, rules, and to enter!
  2. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Oh I can't wait to see the distain and the "I've come to drink your tears" Eldar ones.

Seriously. Cannot. Wait.
  3. Batpimp Batpimp Moderator

@Kilgar

THIS IS YOUR CONTEST TO WIN MY FRIEND!
    Frenchtouch03 likes this.
  4. ha sounds nice!

... can PNG be animated stuff?
    Frenchtouch03 and Tibooper like this.
  5. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

No animated ones please :)
    Frenchtouch03 likes this.
  6. mindless Largo First Blood!

so... i must think...
  7. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

Hey there Katie, regarding the submission, do all 5 files need to be uploaded individually? I uploaded all 5 of mines at once (Just selected the lot), i'm a bit confused if it has uploaded all 5 or only 1 since there is no display to tell me :(
  8. DEIMOS The_Roadwyrm First Blood!

Pretty sure the instructions where to upload one file with all five and then you'll be contacted if they want the 5 individual ones.

EDIT: Here ya go...
    KatieFleming likes this.
  9. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

Ahhh, thank you! :D
    The_Roadwyrm likes this.
  10. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager