Background Image

Eldar Vehicles inside capture points

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Sunbreak, May 17, 2018.

1. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

Hey,

Just wondering why this hasn't been fixed but one of my team mates just managed to get the wave serpent into point A of the hold the line map (the name completely escapes me, it's the 3 point one) against chaos. We were already doing really well and were capturing the point, so there was no real advantage to the exploit.

I think it was just some numpty trying to make eldar look bad, as the reaction on our side was instant damnation. However I'd just like to say to our opponents. I'm sorry for that players behaviour, most of us want to play fair.

To those Eldar who think just because we can do something we should: don't, it's not clever, it's not fun for anyone involved (bar yourself I guess) and it doesn't help the match at all. Except for vindicating moaners.

Ta, and sorry again for that players behaviour,
    Sunbreak.
  2. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Solution is rather simple: Spawn a FD in squad and blow it up.
    URIELFUKKENVENTRISS likes this.
  3. Even better, tell jbregg how you did it so he can fix it.
  4. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

Well given it wasn't me I have no idea how it was done. Wasn't exactly in a position to see as I was watching the flank. If I knew how i'd have figured a way to report it.

Also didn't have a FD loadout so killing it wasn't an option. This was an incident I thought was worth mentioning and making it clear that we don't want to win by our team mates exploiting. But nevermind.
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I don't know of a way to get it into Maggon A, I do know of a way to get it very close to Maggon B.
    In any event, this stuff is more likely to happen by accident, not by choice. There isn't really a big advantage to locking your vehicle in a point with a lot of enemies to destroy it.

I wonder tho if it would be possible to get one on top of Carmine A, now that would be a game-changer...
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Then dont look at the russian subforum , one dude is saying that he is gonna do it everytime he can
  7. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

8. Waiting for rollexers and other exploiters to realise this about what they're doing.