Background Image

Eldar sex customization

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Arkhan-the-Black, Feb 24, 2018.

1. I would like to have sex change as a customization trinket. So we could have different classes with different sex. What do you think?
  2. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

3. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

Well, to be fair it is quite good idea. I would like to have in my loadouts a female Howling Banshee and a Male Dire Avenger etc.
    Arkhan-the-Black likes this.
  4. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

I see somebody forgot that this game is an RPG. Once you create a CHARACTER it can only have one sex. Thats why different classes aren't called classes but LOADOUTS for that character you have created. If you could somehow change your characters sex on a whim it would TOTALLY BREAK THE IMMERSION OF LIVING YOUR LIFE IN THE GRIM DARK FUTURE.. yeah you get the point I was being sarcastic.
  5. The only thing that saddens me about this rpg shit is that different craftworlds only differ in warlock droves colours. Which is purely esthetic.
  6. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

I see somebody forgot this game has actually vehicles in it that change color depending on the faction you play. Yeah that's totally not a surprise there are no proper vehicle maps yet because somebody had the bright idea of copying the same shitty capture point buildings to every map that aren't really a place for a vehicle.
  7. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

But if by chance you have seen those vehicles, they are those parked things you find scattered around the cap point buildings that cover around 5% of the map. You actually get points for destroying them with AV but its a boring as shit job to do and if you accidentally destroy all of them the chances are that you wont be seeing any enemies for the rest of the game because they serve as deployment points.
  8. Do eldar vehicles change color too? Never noticed. :(
    But why you talking about vehicle colours? This post was about changing sex XD
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

The thing that saddens me about this rpg shit is that the game wanted to be one . still has elements of wanting to be one . but doesnt do anything with that potential and just tries to be 40k cod nowadays.

At this point we should just abandon the whole rpg shit and just throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks .. eldar sex changes ... scaled up ork models .. what ever... it's not like its going to kill the game at this point.
  10. DID SOMEONE SAY ELDAR SEX!!!?