Background Image

Eldar Founders

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Demetri_Dominov, Sep 9, 2015.

?

Which wave are you going to be in?

1. 1st: Captains or higher.

2. 2nd: Sergeant

3. 3rd: Warrior

4. 4th: None

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Idrial Idrial Menial

2o Eldars vs 60 Space Marines and 100 Orks

[​IMG]
    Cegorach likes this.
  2. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

well I'll be playing CSM until Eldar are added,

though in the long run I'll swap my CSM for a Necron and my Eldar for a Dark Eldar once those factions get added post launch
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

you are all really sure that eldar is the smaller faction? from what we see in the founders community orkz is the smaller.

f2w is not going to happen for a lot of time (for sure after release or after the open world for support their numbers).
    The_Dokta likes this.
  4. I also bought a Pack on first day (25th June 2014) and upgraded it later to a Captain pack. I plan to play mainly CSM (but also LSM) during Beta periods as long as Eldar faction is not released.
  5. Dunno how people judge that Eldar have the strongest playerbase, but if the minority in number really comes with strength in the individual as well as in coordinated units that'd totally fit the lore. I'm just eager to see what they have planned for our beloved race.

Fold us into marines? For that we will undo the threads of fate and retwine them in a myriad of possibilities that can only lead to your downfall! If at all we'll be playing on the stubborn determination and predictable deeds of the marines like on a harp, having them dance along Arkhona to our whims.

True, smaller playerbase also means you'll get to know the few players. :)
    Cegorach likes this.
  6. I stick with Sergeant and willing to play other faction for game improvement prupose and stuff before eldar comes out, but i think we only get what all want after the "orkz", because they have to implement f2p element and test it out.
  7. "If you know your enemy and you know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself you will succumb in every battle." - Sun Tzu

I'm looking forward to playing as Marines and Chaos. Should help us all get a feel for what we will be up against when the game gets an official launch. Any plans on Elder players teaming up even if we have to play as Marines?
  8. Andraina Andraina Curator

There's an Eldar Steam group already. I'll be happy to join in with any body anytime.
  9. Sylfaris Sylfaris Ordinate

Surely a bit late and without Xeno but with captain :)

Grüße
  10. Eldar Steam group? Link plz
    Though no hurry needed, taking the poll over there as representative i'll be in on the last day of the first wave :oops: