Background Image

Eldar Founders

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Demetri_Dominov, Sep 9, 2015.

?

Which wave are you going to be in?

1. 1st: Captains or higher.

2. 2nd: Sergeant

3. 3rd: Warrior

4. 4th: None

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, well that makes sense then.
  2. Also if you look at your billing you would see the time and date that you purchased the pack. The pack has a number id and you can search your email for that. The founder program came out June 25. I purchased it at 1am in the morning but received an email around 9am. Using my Eldar foresight I Divine my entry into the first 100s.
  3. Murtag Murtag Cipher

I've been here since day 1 of the Founder's program, but I only got a Sergeant pack.
  4. Also an early founder but only warrior
  5. Andraina Andraina Curator

I honestly hope there's a fewwwwww more of us then this. I mean I'm sure there has to be, but this doesn't feel like a good cross section of Eldar. I hope.
  6. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Though we are few in number, our superiority is assured.
  7. There's 30,000+ unique forum users. The fraction forum has nearly 100,000+ comments with 19% being from Eldar. Surely there's more than 40 Eldar players. It just seems that many Eldar are not vocal in the forums but I suspect it'll pick up once we can see the race in game.
  8. Andraina Andraina Curator

I can only hope so. There's much planning to be done, and it'd be best to have more input to hopefully build a consensus.
  9. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Yea, it would be nice to be as organized as possible. I plan on sticking to only a couple classes. If there's a way to become an exarch, then I'd consider just doing that.
  10. Andraina Andraina Curator

I would presume it's counter productive to be Exarchs, not going to stop me from doing it symbolically though.