Background Image

Eldar Founders

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Demetri_Dominov, Sep 9, 2015.

?

Which wave are you going to be in?

1. 1st: Captains or higher.

2. 2nd: Sergeant

3. 3rd: Warrior

4. 4th: None

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Andraina Andraina Curator

Katie said she was going by the order in the mailing list, but we discovered my email wasn't there currently so let me panic. I'm sure they'll fix it.
  2. I'm a captain, although i bought fairly late. So I'm not sure exactly when i get to play. But even as a space marine it would be interesting to check out the feel of the game. I don't expect the game to amuse me much at this point, since it's closed ALPHA. Luckily I have MGS V to amuse me in the mean time.
  3. Bought warriors a month ago, couldn't afford captains. Got a new job now and will get captains, albeit i'm pretty sure one of the last ones to come in. By the end of October i heard in another thread...

Also don't forget they will let captains in in the hundreds, dunno how many founders are there, but may be large numbers, who knows when all the gonna-be-eldar-captains are in
  4. Stelpher Stelpher Arkhona Vanguard

I've got Warrior and i don't intend to upgrade it. I don't have the spare money to throw around at upgrading this year. Either way, i'm still a founder, so i'm still getting early access to the game. The very earliest i could think about about upgrading would be late December, when i get back from my 18 day Japan vacation.
  5. Hivespirit HiveSpirit Drill Abbott

1st: Captains, but probably dont have a computer that can make it. Maybe have a new computer in month(s). =)
    Jorimel likes this.
  6. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

31 dedicated warriors to the cause.... at least that's something :D
  7. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Not sure what you mean here. We're using the mailing program strictly to send you an email to let you know when you get access. Determining who gets in when is done in the backend by some lovely scripts.
  8. Does everyone get a date at the start or is there to be an email cycle?

So as a 2nd wave founder, when will I be told my access date?
  9. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

The day you get your email is the day you get access!
  10. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Y'arr I be an Eldar founder who be waiting to sink me false teeth into dem d'here Chaos scallywags, I's be sitting perty waiting for dem to drudge through the mail sacks and distribute the keys to me treasure chest.

*I think I'm getting the hang of roleplaying as Eldar*