Background Image

Eldar Campaign Nov 10-20

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a heads up that the Festival of Blades Eldar campaign has begun! Ends Nov 20th.
  2. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Why do Eldar not get a campaign shoulder?
  3. Hard fighting to get only 2 wins so far - all against Eldar. :(

Ork morale is low from the rounds I played but hopefully improves on the weekend.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

Cyborg_Dragon likes this.
  5. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

Ohhhh....... Everything as I predicted ahahahahaaha !

This campaign show the true face of the balance in EC !!!

I play as LSM, Chaos and Ork and I see reaction of the people. And I must say this , Daaammm ! People are so angry and frustrated on Eldar fraction that it exceeded my wildest expectations !

My little advice Devs , better do something with Eldar fraction before it will be to late !!

Good luck Devs and Eldar you needed !
  7. So I want to bring up an issue: while the other factions' "mini campaigns" are much appreciated (as the other solo campaigns should have had these to begin with to incentivise playing them) the Eldar still earn the same amount of RTC as the others, this means the other factions can potentially earn more total RTC than the Eldar across all the campaigns so far. Can Eldar please get a 5k boost to their RTC reward to compensate for this?
    Talron likes this.
  8. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

Tempest launcher OP ?
    FireDragon on the new map Op?
    LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  9. USSRxGrabli USSRxGrabli Arkhona Vanguard

Muhahahaha. If community don't understand arguments that eldar can't be not OP with current eldar fraction conception, so you will understand this via you flaming asses.
    LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  10. [​IMG]