Background Image

Eldar Campaign Is Going To Coincide With The Overwatch Free Weekend.

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Brujah, May 18, 2017.

1. Shiani Brujah Preacher

If bE follow their current trend of firing these campaigns one after the other, then the Eldar campaign is going to have its weekend on the 27th/28th.

Overwatch is having a free weekend that weekend.

Given the games are broadly along the same lines, this game's population over that weekend might just be pitifully small.

Food for thought.
    Dragonkindred, Flyby and Utherix like this.
  2. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

@Oveur can you delay ours by a week? Autarch could use some work :p.
    Dragonkindred and Brujah like this.
  3. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

If I don't get a legendary in the first event loot box then I can move on:D

Still, do 40k players really seem like the Overwatch type? I can't imagine it hurting that bad, I can understand picking up your 9 wins on Overwatch because it's an event if they do play it but if they play this and the search times aren't cancer the people will at least pick up the 10 wins here as well
  4. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

The causal PuGs will care most likely.

40K gamers are an uncommon bunch as is. Most of the people in EC now are probably who got this in a humble bundle or are F2P because its free.
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Guess we will have to see I guess, still if the casuals think Eldar are op now then the Sombra's and Tracers will teach them what actual movement+slim hit boxes do in a video game:D
  6. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

They will be too busy ranting about Bastion :p
    Xi0 likes this.
  7. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

We already moved it back. We'll be busy playing Overwatch. Duh.

On a more serious note, I'm waiting for a couple of things, directly and indirectly connected to the Eldar campaign. I mention some of it in other threads.
  8. Shiani Brujah Preacher

I saw that, but thanks for the response and the consideration, Oveur. I wouldn't want the Eldar to be unfairly disadvantaged by events outside the world of Arkhona. :)
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  9. Utherix Utherix Firebrand

Muh Bastion
  10. Rakshasa Rakshasa Recruit

This might work out in our favor by keeping inexperienced casual players from jumping on the bandwagon and, costing us wins.